The advance in technology has not only made one’s life easier but it also helps one to change their personal looks. For instance cosmetic surgery helps one to change any shape of their body which they don’t like. Similarly technology has also helped one to change their hair type. For example if one is born with curly locks with the help of technology they can straighten it. There are different ways in which one can permanently style their locks some of them have been mentioned below.
Get smoother hair
As mentioned above if one has curly locks they can permanently straighten it and this process is called rebonding. This is a process of 3-4 hours where with the use of hair softener creams and styling tools one straightens it. One needs to be careful after this treatment. Most of the stylists recommend in not wetting the tresses for at least 3 days. During this period one shouldn’t tie their locks. Also after the period of 3 days one should condition their locks very well as the procedure can make it very dry. Although most people prefer straight hair look, this treatment can damage their tresses in long run. Also after every 6 months one will have to straighten their roots because there will be new growth. As this treatment is damaging, salons have come up with less damaging options such as keratin. This is a protein treatment which tames the hair and makes it smoother. However, if one wants straight tresses for an event but doesn’t want to go for any of these treatments then they could wear straight lace front wigs from Australia. This will save their tresses from being damaged due to all the chemicals used in the treatment.
Treatment to hair look longer
Salons offer various treatments which promises one’s tresses to grow longer. Some of them are deep oil conditioning treatment where they massage one’s hair with oil and then wash and condition it. One could do the same treatment at home by heating the oil and massaging it for about 15-20 minutes. They also have solutions to people who want their hair to look longer faster. One such treatment is clip in hair extensions in Sydney. This is a process of clipping fake hair into natural one. Most celebrities go for this and it doesn’t look artificial as the extensions are tailored to their tresses type. However, due to this one would face other issues such as hair loss. According to research one needs to go to the best stylist to get it done safely without damaging their natural locks. Also this treatment is more expensive compared to the one mentioned above.Although these treatments makes one’s life easier, it’s always better to avoid chemicals as it is bad for the tresses in long run.
Gift suggestions for when you want a less tangible and more thoughtful gift for a preteen or teenage niece…
- The gift of confidence – the preteen and teenage years are the most brutal of ages. Your body is changing, your hormones are changing, your looks and boys (and girls) begin to get more important. And above all, your self-confidence is almost non-existent. Since you have gone through all of this yourself, you know well enough that your experiences at this age actually shape the adult you become. This make this particular age perfect to teach you niece a thing or two about self-confidence. Teach her to carry herself right, and that knowledge is actually a key to making friendsif use the right way. Give her the “weapons” she’ll need to fight her own battles.
- The gift of beauty and hygiene – if your niece is like most others of her age, she’ll be starting to experiment with makeup by now. Apart from getting her a few good quality makeups (so she’ll know that there’s a difference in the finish, the application and even the after effect), you could also try setting her up with a few makeup artist Sutherland Shire. Don’t forget that if you provide her with the thins, even YouTube can be a great teacher.
- The gift of a pretty smile – how you smile affects your confidence a great deal. If your niece is conscious of her smile, then chances are that she might be having issues with her teeth. Since her teeth are still “tender”, now is a great time to get it molded into the right shape with the help of a dentist. This is especially a good gift if you feel she’s still too young for makeup courses…
- The gift of a skill or talent – all of us are born with a hidden talent. The only issue, is that most of us take quite a long time to figure out what it is. Keep a close watch on your niece to figure out her talent if she already has not. Once you have, help her hone her talents; as this too will help her with her self-confidence. If you cannot figure her natural talents yet, teach her a new skill or two; something of value. Remember that this is the age most children feel lonely and left out at…so having something to occupy their mind will keep them from feeling down.
- The gift of friendship – as much as we love our parents, as teenagers or preteens, we are a little cautious about them. As a result, we rely on our friend and people of the same age group and limited life lessons for advice; and this is not always the best idea. Be the friend your niece can turn to at any time of the day. Be judgment free and panic free; be the vault their spill all their secrets to. Make her understand that what she shares with you will not go beyond you; and make sure to keep the promise. Trust us, break her promise once, and she wont confide in you ever again…
Check this link http://themakeupartistacademy.com/services.php to find out more details.
When it comes to a woman, especially one after kids and marriage they have practically no time for themselves. It is either that they cannot afford to take some time to themselves or they have practically no option to do anything about it.
However, this has proven to be detrimental to a women not only physically but mentally as well.
Stress has been associated as to being the root cause for many illnesses. From heart attacks to brain tumours to almost every illness stress is one of the major contributors. And most women, especially women who stay at home with less interaction of the outside world find it difficult to get rid of all that stress they have to cope with on a daily basis. And the problem worsens if the partner is not very understanding. Which is why it is of utmost importance that a woman gets some alone time every now and then which she can utilize in a way that relieves her of any stress that she is feeling. As it is in the nature of women to be more secretive and deal with the problems all on their own.
Empathy is a concept misunderstood by most. It is not about being sympathetic to another person, it is all about getting into ‘their shoes’ and actually feeling what they are going through. Most of us women, don’t have the time to do anything. We are so caught up in work, be it the office, family, household or the kids, we have absolutely no time to think about anything other than our daily routine. Which is why it makes it difficult for us to sometimes understand the action of the others. Especially our partners. We tend to misread actions and react in an unnecessary manner. This is why it is very important that women have some alone time to ponder and then react to situations. What better way to get some lone time than spend it in a five-star spa that is definitely well deserved!
If you want to be more productive, you need to have adequate rest. And this rest is needed for your mental wellbeing as well. You can improve your productivity if you have got enough rest and of course enough alone time. I can guarantee you that going to a luxury day spa Sydney alone will help you in ways you never imagined!
Take control of your life
You need to take the reins to your life. Don’t let anyone specify what you need to do. And the first step is to get yourself some alone time! You don’t have to sacrifice your entire life for others. It is your life and you need to be in control of it!